Home Inspector: Bob Haley
Bob Haley is our owner and half of our inspection team. Before he started Real Estate Inspection Services in 1990, Bob had an extensive background as a home builder. Since 1972, he has built upwards of 255 single family homes. Bob loves working with homes and helping people learn every important detail about their new house.
Aside from inspecting more than 9,000 homes and commercial buildings, Bob still builds an average of 2-3 houses annually. He has also helped his son develop and build more than 250 starter homes.
Bob’s Licenses / Qualifications:
- Tennessee Home Inspector License #487
- Tennessee Licensed General Contractor #18983
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- ASHI Certified Inspector (ACI)
- Inspecting Radon Mitigation Systems Certificate from Auburn University CE
- Founding member of the Nashville ASHI chapter
- Almost 30 years as a home inspector
- More than 45 years as a home builder
- Former Board of Directors member of The Nashville/Middle Tennessee Home Builders Association
- Bob has helped build several homes as a part of Habitat for Humanity, including a record-breaking build completed in less than 24 hours
- When he’s not inspecting houses or building homes, Bob loves spending time with his family, fishing, snow skiing, water skiing, and playing golf
Our Service Area
Our inspectors are happy to visit homes and commercial properties throughout Nashville and the Middle Tennessee area. Schedule your inspection with Nashville’s Real Estate Inspection Services today!